Friday, September 26, 2008

EYE - Entertain Your Ears for September!

Hey.. This Month of September..

where Virgo of the horoscopes fades.. and the Libra rises..

Anyway~

I will be reviewing on the The Script, an Irish Music band from Dublin, Ireland
Their album, ironically is also called ' The Script '.

The Script is the self-titled debut album from Irish band The Script, which was released in the Republic of Ireland on August 8, 2008 and was released in the UK on August 11, 2008.

Their song is just fabulous..
relaxing.. soulful.. and enjoying..
I bet you won't regret what you will listen..
So whatcha waiting for..?

These are the songs in their album..

  1. "We Cry"
  2. "Before The Worst"
  3. "Talk You Down"
  4. "The Man Who Can't Be Moved"
  5. "Breakeven"
  6. "Rusty Halo"
  7. "The End Where I Begin"
  8. "Fall For Anything"
  9. "If You See Kay"
  10. "I'm Yours"
  11. BONUS TRACK- "Anybody There"
I especially recommend "The Man Who Can't Be Moved"

~B.W.~

No comments: