Friday, October 3, 2008

Not Again !!!

Recently.. I learnt about the list of most annoying songs..
I really don't get it why some of the nice songs that I liked..
Are in there.. I mean.. "annoying".. isn't the appropiate description for these songs..
These songs have one thing in common.. Which is.. a background beat that will keep your head nodding away~

I heard the MTV VJ quoted that once u hear these songs at the break of dawn..
You can't get the tune out of your head till night fall..
It is that stubborn.. surprisingly !

I didn't take it for seriously at first..
So I tried to do what he said..
And I was utterly convinced by each and every single word spilled out from his mouth that day..
I really couldn't get the songs I listened in the morning out from my head..
and if I so happened to hear the songs again..
First few times.. It was still acceptable.. and at a mild degree of repitition I guess..
But if the songs exceed a certain limit of number of times..
It could pratically drive anyone to knock themselves out cold by ramming against any nearby wall..

I was scolded by my dad before..
as I unconciously played once of the songs repeatedly for 3 whole hours..
I was enjoying it at that time..
But the annoying part was starting to get the better side of my dad..
that was a laugh..


Now.. for the moment everyone is waiting for..
I shall revealed the infamous list of MOST ANNOYING SONGS..

Here we go..!

There you go..
If anyone wish to experience the annoying-ness of these songs..
You can request it..
And I shall prove to you.. How annoying there really are..

P.S. These songs are nice to listen.. Once in a blue moon that is.. But.. So true..

I recommend Blue, by Eiffel 65..

~Bw~

No comments: