Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let's see now..


Hmm..

Wow..
just two days ago..
my heart was pounding like it was gonna explode..
time did really slowed down during then..
people around me are nearly going nuts..
or some already did..
kinda felt happy that..
i saw all my ex-classmates.. ex-schoolmates..
and of course..
my beloved tutors..

thanks to all of you..
after i left that hell hole we can call it as high school...
i.. kinda missed it..
returning there really made me reminisced a lot about it..

now..
the time has arrived..
i saw tears flowing everywhere..
some are tears of joy..
some are tears of sorrow..

come on guys and girls..
time to take a step forward..
and chase after our dreams..!

thanks for creating such a lovely time for me to experience for the past 4 years..
=)
and to those special ones..
u know who u are..
thanks a lot.. =)

No comments: