Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Had a Dream!

This might sounds super creepy but it got me smiling when I woke up, so.. I guess I starting moving on already. =)

Dreams.. they always start in the middle, so here I was in a party, and I saw this girl with lovely eyes and a wonderful smile with short hair and a super hot dress. (the face is a little bit like Fishy Leong, and I think that was because she was the last singer my friends and I saw during the karaoke session, and somehow my mind picked it up subconsciously?)

So.. we started chatting and found out we had lots of stuffs in common, we like coffee and.. we love pets, and she's so cheerful and loves to smile. It melted my heart right away.. Wheeeeeee

Somehow it was go time for me and I ended up in a bedroom something like a dorm room. And she came into the room with a big tee on and shorts! such a cutey look =3

We chatted on the bed and slept side by side, I reached over for a good night kiss and everything felt right.

Another scene was we were looking for each after and when she found me she couldn't be happier about it.


Ahhhh what a nice dream

Bluewarmth

No comments: