Saturday, August 8, 2009

Almost Awesome August!

Wow~
Can you believe it~
August is here already~ ^^

Let me list out the highlights of current happenings then,
as I munched on my wonderful loaf of bread called 'Butterscotch' and with a nice chilled 'Dutch Lady full cream milk' beside me. ( my breakfast )










Let start with one thing I liked the most~
Songs~!
Recently I got my hands on something called the 'Smart Music'.
Thankie to my supplier =)

It's really interesting to listen to~
and supposedly you will be smarter after listening to it..
( I think it's starting to work >.< )
It's sounds of nature, water~ insects~ and such..
soothing to the ears yet functional for the brain.. best of both worlds huh~

We recently was assigned to do a presentation on something relating to maths for our Further Math class..
and there was this special lady..
who always pushes to a further mile~
she was presenting pi ..
a ratio that keeps going on and on and on~ and she memorized up to the 43th decimal for this presentation!
So cool~
Well.. I'm not so bad either..
I can type sufficient digits of decimal places into my calculator enough to be recognized as pi
>.<

Then..
Our dear chemistry lecturer just had her birthday~
another year elder,
another year wiser,
another year prettier =D

And our class wished her in different languages =D
Chinese-Cantonese: Sun Yat Fai Lok!
Chinese-Mandarin: qu ni sheng er kuai le
French: Joyeux Anniversaire!
German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Italian: Buon Compleanno!
Japanese: Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
Spanish: Feliz Cumpleaños!
Thai: Suk San Wan Keut!

>.<
and.. I'm getting a haircut later..
apparently my hair is so big..
that the people sitting behind me can't see the board..
(gosh~)

Edited~ Just came back form my Assessment Day~
( kinda fun >.< )
Group activities and all~
I'm a Falcon~
( ka kwah~)
and a TEAM PLAYER~!

umm~ oh yea..
the influenza is spreading crazily over here..
must watch out for people who cough, sneeze.. and all.. >.<
I have an increasing number of friends falling ill..
gosh~
but it's not serious enough to be the Influenza A..
symptoms are alike..
but it will subside in few days..
maybe is a side influenza. gosh~
people reading this..
please be careful~
practice good personal hygiene~!

Bw~

2 comments:

the lady presenting pi said...

but i din't make it to present up to the 43rd digit during the presentation..

kinda disappointed by myself

><

Blue Warmth said...

but before and after it you are doing so well with the digits..
it's clear that u've aced it =D
yay! ( clap clap )