Sunday, August 30, 2009

Friday of the august ^^

14th of August,
well.. It is a memorable day to this writer ^^
let's start when the day breaks then..
Woke up~ eyes were red with fatigue..
When for a shower.. Came out to listen to a very uplifting spirit album..
Had a feeling that today is going to be a good day..

When to school early, went loitering with a darling.. Ran through some physics points for a test i will be sitting for 30mins later.

Test ended, and 1 by 1, the lessons ended too..

Now, a planned journey was about to start..

went over to the box, to switch bags and all.. Invited a guest along..
Kinda embarassed about the clutter and the mess in that room though..
Next was lunch! My second favourite meal of the day..
Went to a restaurant to fill the empty void in the tummy..
Had some nice peach tea~
mmm~ so refreshing..
And a chic. chop.
Rating given~ 7/10..
Had to use the little boy's room after that..
Was located upstairs..
Shocked to see what's in waiting for me though..

Walked up, was empty.. Deserted~ unused and dusty tables.. With chairs stacked on them.. Typical setting of a zombie game scene..
Giving me the creeps.. >.<
and there was flickering lights as well..

Continued my journey to klang..
Walked to the train station..
1st unexpected event of the day..
Speakers turned on, 'The train will be delayed for an hour' gosh..
So.. Took out my earphones and indulge in a lil music..

'chook chook chook' train just arrived..
Boarded into it..

(still in the music zone)
2nd unexpected event of the day..
The train that we were boarding, wont be going to where it was supposed to..
So.. We were made to wait for the next train, at the next stop..

3rd unexpected event of the day,
the duration of time spent at the stop that we were made to get off..

we waited.. And waited.. And i sweated.. And waited.. (well.. You know how the cycle continues)
my host's father was waiting for us at the expected drop off stop.. Under the scorching sun..
Then the lil sweetheart (host) ask her father to use the newspaper to cover his legs..
(such an adorable conversation) ^^

When we reached her abode, wow, my jaws were left opened, such a cool place to live in.
There’s a nice and very modern layout, with a touch of tradition in it.

Ate very sweet pitaberry ^^
Stared at her very nice collection of trophies at her personal trophy case =D
Did some homework,
Got some tutoring.
Very helpful thanks to the great tutor.

Got a little snooze too..
A very refreshing nap =D

Woke up, just in time for dinner.
As I walked down the stairs,
The aroma of the meal slowly makes it way to the sensory cells in my nose.
Stimulating my tummy to growl a lil too..
We’re having the famous bah kut the in Klang,
But this is just a bit better, because it’s homemade~!
Superb taste, and I have an extra fried egg..
My favourite food by the way,
Added my second helping too..
Simply delicious if I may add.

Gosh~
Finally~
Looked at my inbox,
Unread mail was 1.
The result for my interview is out,
It started with a..
“sorry, … … ( I was like, gosh~ I didn’t get it.. >.< )
Then followed on with a ( congratulations~!! )
Yay~
Ahaha..
That was a good day ^^

Had tons of fun.
And I arrive back at the train stop, raining,
Luckily there was this cab available,
But he didn’t stop in front of where I wanted too..
So, I still have to get wet a little and use the umbrella.
But all in all.
What a wonderful Friday ^^

No comments: