Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let's get it started!

Went to the uni to finish off the registrations, but wanted to pick my little bro up from school first, then it rained super heavily... parts of the town are drown.

After the hustle and bustle, I made my way to the Uni to register, the rain followed me there too.
Ended up me being the second last to register. (Thank god I'm not the last)

I'm already seeing the volunteer staff packing and leaving already when I just walked into the room. Quite afraid I might not make it in time. (but I did)

While filling up the forms like mad, my mom helped me do some signing up on the 'fresh rush' thing, and I found out one of the off campus events is to MOS Euphoria Club outing, then some shisha at some bar. Never would I expect this day to come so soon.

It's going to be interesting though, but I don't really like this kind of stuffs, I'm more like those, staying home reading kind, or indulging into some good music.

Speaking of good music, I'm simply loving The Script's new album

Science & Faith




























Me likey The Script a lot.