Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Little Talk

It's day 3 of my Uni Life, and so far so good.

Today's event for the new freshies of campus, food fiesta.
It's like a 'Foodasm' as they called it.

There are hotdog eating competition, and if you managed to gobble down the highest number of hotdogs, you'll earn yourself a medal.

That event gained a lot of attention, forming into a huge crowd, I was standing on a platform and yet still unable to see what's going on in there, there are like 5 layers of people around it.

Anyway, the next thing on the Foodasm, is the buffet thingy, my newly met friend, Joon Sunn picked the Pakistani Food Stall for buffet. They charge a high price for everything, getting a buffet seems to be fair for us now.

I carried so much food on my plate that my hand is tired. =)
then we - Joon Sunn, Prakash (the Mech boys) and moi had a little chit chat.

Throughout our topics of conversation, the subject, 'How close have you ever been in a relationship'

That was very interesting indeed, I enjoyed my piece of talk, well, I get to tell them how great my girl is =D Thinking and talking about how we met is such a refreshing and happy thing.
I'm loving every second spending with her.

=D
Thanks for everything my love, you complete me. <3

No comments: